Monday, April 26, 2010

Headphones and sunglasses and daydreaming

I'm being a bit of a lazy blogger at the moment.
That's because I shouldn't really be writing posts, I should be writing essays. 
So as a compromise I call on my old friend youtube to entertain. I guess you could just go on it yourself to watch clips..But no no, then you'd get lost in a haze of freakish singing children, cute animals etc, and we'd all be spending way too much time online.  

Anyway, I have no idea who I was addressing before, so to the point: I like music and I'm not into downloading (seems a bit dry). Much more fun searching for songs on youtube . Sometimes you find the song you're looking for played over a weird animated clip that someone's made at home (who could be bovered?), or a bizzare photo montage (see last bracket). But sometimes you can find awesome live clips, like this one - 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment